This is how to get your Pag-ibig MID No.
1. Go to pagibigfund.gov.ph
2. Click E-SERVICES
3. Click MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
4. Choose Register as New Member (for new member or kahit dati ka nang member)
5. Click Continue
6. Enter the code that you see (yong letters or numbers sa kanan)
7. You will see the ONLINE REGISTRATION form. Fill up the form.
Try your best to enter data correctly because after you submit the form, you can
correct mistakes only at the Pag-ibig branch. Hindi pa gumagana ang online correction.
If you like to see what data items are being asked in the form, go to this list of
Pag-ibig online registration data items.
8. Click Submit registration
9. You will receive acknowledgment of your registration. You will receive a Registration Tracking No.
on your cell phone or via email.
10. Keep your Registration Tracking No.
11. After 1 day or 2 days, go to pagibigfund.gov.ph again.
12. Click E-SERVICES, then MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
13. Choose View Registration Information
14. Enter your Registration Tracking No.
Enter your Last Name
Enter your First Name
Enter the code
15. Click PRINT MDF
16. Look for your Pag-ibig MID No. sa top right portion (taas, kanan)
Para lumaki yong member data form, click mo yong Cancel sa kaliwa, yong katabi ng Print
17. Copy your Pag-ibig MID No.
List of Accredited Pag-ibig Housing Developers in Metro Manila
Pag-ibig Housing Loan Amount Based on Monthly Contribution