How to Get Your Pag-ibig MID No.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is how to get your Pag-ibig MID No.

1.  Go to pagibigfund.gov.ph 
2.  Click E-SERVICES
3.  Click  Click to Register
4. Choose Register as New Member (for new member or even if you've been a long-time member)
5. Click Continue
6. Enter the code that you see (letters or numbers)
7. Click Proceed
8. You will see the ONLINE REGISTRATION form. Fill up the form.
    Try your best to enter data correctly.
     But now, you can correct your data online. This is good news.
 
    If you like to see what data items are being asked in the form, go to this list of
    Pag-ibig online registration data items.

9.  Click Submit registration
10.  You will receive acknowledgment of your registration. You will receive a Registration Tracking No.
     on your cell phone or via email.
11. Keep your Registration Tracking No.

12. After 1 day or 2 days, go to pagibigfund.gov.ph again.
13. Click E-SERVICES, then MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
14. Choose  View Registration Information
15. Enter your Registration Tracking No.
      Enter your Last Name
      Enter your First Name

      Enter the code
      Click Proceed
16. Click PRINT MDF
17.  Look for your Pag-ibig MID No. on the top right portion (top, right)
       To see better your MID No., click Cancel on the top left portion, beside Print
18.  Copy your Pag-ibig MID No.

11 comments:

echoes25 said...

thanks man! it helps alot

Kim Adolfo said...

thank u so much for this :)

jezrael celocia said...

not effective even until today i dont have my MID no. please somebody tell me how i really badly needing it for my job requirements....PLEASE...

Nora said...

hi jezrael, do you mean you did steps Nos. 1 to 8 above but Pag-ibig did not text you or email your transaction no.?

jezrael celocia said...

they only send me the tracking number its almost a month from now since I registered to pag-ibig until no MID number. I cant get my salary. Soo disgusting in my part that It trust there online registration. What should i do?

jezrael celocia said...

Please help me for this problem I really need my MID number so that I would get my salary,

As for my experience, just today, I emailed them to request for my MID number and I've got a quick reply.

They have Facebook account too. Mobile Numbers. Call Center.

Nora said...

Hi Mark Louie, thanks for sharing info. It's good to know they're responding quickly.

Nora said...

Laren said...
August 26, 2013 at 4:44 AM

I entered a wrong birth date in my first registration. If I do a second registration, will I have 2 MID nos.? Which MID will I use?

Nors said...
August 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Hi Laren, usually, even if you register 2x or 3x online, and you enter the same basic personal data, Pag-ibig gives you the same MID. If Pag-ibig gives you a different MID in your second registration, use this second MID, as this is the registration where you entered your correct birth date. Later on, go to Pag-ibig and check if your contributions are being credited to your MID with the correct birth date. Bring your birth certificate and IDs. You can also ask them to cancel your first registration to prevent any mix-ups later on.

Nora said...

Ziana lallana said...
February 18, 2014 at 7:48 PM

thanks for the info. I have my tracking number but not my mid number. how do I get my Pag-ibig MID no.?


Nora said...
February 19, 2014 at 2:27 AM

Hi Ziana, do Steps Nos. 11 to 16... so you can see your Pag-ibig MID no. mo.

Nora said...

Nora said...
February 19, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Hi jezrael, have you done Steps Nos. 11 to 16, but you can't see your MID no.?

jezrael celocia said...
February 20, 2014 at 1:30 AM

I have done everything but still can't see....Please help, I can't get my salary if I don't have my MID number

Nora said...
February 20, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Hi jezrael, if you like you can email me your first name, middle name and surname and then your tracking no. to workingpinoy.com@gmail.com and I'll check for you.
The better option of course is to email publicaffairs@pagibigfund.gov.ph

Post a Comment