1. Go to pagibigfund.gov.ph
2. Click E-SERVICES
3. Click Click to Register
4. Choose Register as New Member (for new member or even if you've been a long-time member,
as long as you have not yet registered online and received your RTN before )
5. Click Continue
6. Enter the code that you see (letters or numbers)
7. Click Proceed
8. You will see the ONLINE REGISTRATION form. Fill up the form.
Try your best to enter data correctly.
But now, you can correct your data online. This is good news.
If you like to see what data items are being asked in the form, go to this list of
Pag-ibig online registration data items.
9. Click Submit registration
10. You will receive acknowledgment of your registration. You will receive a Registration Tracking No.
on your cell phone or via email.
11. Keep your Registration Tracking No.
12. After 1 day or 2 days, go to pagibigfund.gov.ph again.
13. Click E-SERVICES, then MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
14. Choose View Registration Information
15. Enter your Registration Tracking No.
Enter your Last Name
Enter your First Name
Enter the code
16. Click PRINT MDF
17. Look for your Pag-ibig MID No. on the top right portion (top, right)
To see better your MID No., click Cancel on the top left portion, beside Print
18. Copy your Pag-ibig MID No.
NOTE as of May 2016
For those who can't get their Pag-ibig MID No. online:
-- If you have forgotten your Pag-ibig MID No., you can call 724-4244 or go to the nearest Pag-ibig branch to verify your Pag-ibig MID No. Bring your IDs.
-- If you don't know your Pag-ibig MID No. but you know your Registration Tracking No. (RTN), you can login again into the Pag-ibig website, and do Steps No.13 to 18 to above.
-- If you have already received your RTN, but have forgotten it, you can call 724-4244 or go to the nearest Pag-ibig branch to verify your Pag-ibig MID No. Bring your IDs.
Pag-ibig no longer allows repeated registration online.
Years before, members can register for the second or third time just to verify their Pag-ibig MID No. Now, this is no longer allowed. If you register again online, and the system finds that you have already registered before, you will be instructed to visit the nearest Pag-ibig branch.
Pag-ibig Housing Loan Amount Based on Monthly Contribution