This is how to get your Pag-ibig MID No.
1. Go to pagibigfund.gov.ph
2. Click E-SERVICES
3. Click Click to Register
4. Choose Register as New Member (for new member or even if you've been a long-time member)
5. Click Continue
6. Enter the code that you see (letters or numbers)
7. Click Proceed
8. You will see the ONLINE REGISTRATION form. Fill up the form.
Try your best to enter data correctly.
But now, you can correct your data online. This is good news.
If you like to see what data items are being asked in the form, go to this list of
Pag-ibig online registration data items.
9. Click Submit registration
10. You will receive acknowledgment of your registration. You will receive a Registration Tracking No.
on your cell phone or via email.
11. Keep your Registration Tracking No.
12. After 1 day or 2 days, go to pagibigfund.gov.ph again.
13. Click E-SERVICES, then MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
14. Choose View Registration Information
15. Enter your Registration Tracking No.
Enter your Last Name
Enter your First Name
Enter the code
16. Click PRINT MDF
17. Look for your Pag-ibig MID No. on the top right portion (top, right)
To see better your MID No., click Cancel on the top left portion, beside Print
18. Copy your Pag-ibig MID No.